Conference Secretary Ms Teri Zhang
Working time: 10 am—5:30 pm or contact us by email.
The paper submission website of REPE 2018 is open.
1. Papers submitted to REPE 2018 must follow the conference proceedings style, including the formats for tables, figures, and references.
2. Each paper should be no less than full 4 pages including figures and references (papers beyond 5 pages are subject to extra charges).
3. It is required that authors use the above template when preparing the manuscripts for REPE 2018. Otherwise, your submissions will be returned.
4. Please note that emails from REPE 2018 may end up in your spam/trash can. Please make sure that you adjust your spam filter and check your trash can.
1.Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper.
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your abstract.
3. If you have inquiries, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
POLICY ON PLAGIARISM
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
Conferenc Secretary: Ms Teri Zhang
Follow Us On Facebook
Check Us Out On Twitter
Become a Fan On Google+
Copyright © 2018.REPE All rights reserved.